thank you very much. this was such a sweet message to get. ♥
A lot of my friends ask to touch my head. I just stand there and get stroked for five minutes. It’s a free massage.
IT’S SCOTT MCCALL’S BIRTHDAY!
And in honour of our favourite alpha, we’ve decided to offer up some gifts.
Reblog this post and enter your URL here. Following tumblr’s rules, you have to be 18 to participate.
8 Winners will be chosen randomly at the end of September!
Up for grabs is:1. Scott McCall Beacon Hills Hoodie from rustypolished
2. Teen Wolf Tea Sampler by daunt
3. A Joe Corroney Teen Wolf Print donated by notanotherteenwolfpodcast
4. Commissioned Artwork by hydrae/foxkings
5. Commissioned Artwork by komisaari/kommissarien
6. Teen Wolf pencil case designed by daunt, Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast buttons and stickers designed by daunt and donated by notanotherteenwolfpodcast
7. Scott McCall Defense Squad T-Shirt or Mug or Tote Bag by vulcains/knot-all-men
8. Any chosen print by vulcains/knot-all-menIn addition to this there is:9. A WOLFPACK ticket to The Bite Convention!! This is separate, and to enter for the ticket all you need to do is create Scott centric fanworks and tag them #scottys bday. It can be anything - art, fic, fanmixes, meta, poetry, graphics, gifs - just as long as Scott is featured. The winner will be chosen randomly at the end of September! :)
Pacific Rim: Mako + Blue
It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed or in the dark, so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid of it. So, listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this. You’re always going to be afraid, even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion. A constant companion, always there. But that’s okay, because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I’m going to leave you something just so you’ll always remember… fear makes companions of us all.
Honesty in art inspires and moves me. I am passionate about creating truthful experiences as much as I love being the spectator to a brilliant body of work.
“When they made this particular hero, they didn’t give him a gun. They gave him a screwdriver to fix things. They didn’t give him a tank or a warship or an x-wing fighter—they gave him a box from which you can call for help. And they didn’t give him a superpower or pointy ears or a heat-ray—they gave him an extra HEART. They gave him two hearts! And that’s an extraordinary thing. There will never come a time when we don’t need a hero like the Doctor.”
― Steven Moffat
why thank you ♥
#this moment is so so so so important #two minutes earlier they were in a serious accident that knocked felicity unconscious #an accident that could’ve killed her #and when oliver notices that felicity isn’t awake #he asks digg if she’s still breathing #and what he meant was is she still alive #he could’ve trusted digg’s word that she was breathing and that she was alive #but no #oliver had to carry her himself #with a very badly injured knee #and digg doesn’t even question oliver’s actions when he hands him his bow and picks felicity up #because digg knew that for oliver’s own sanity he had to feel her heart beating and feel her breath against his neck to make sure she was actually alive #because oliver couldn’t/can’t imagine a world where felicity smoak isn’t breathing
“Fear can make you kind. It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed, or in the dark, so long as you know it’s okay to be scared of it. So listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this. You’re always gonna be afraid. Even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like… a companion. A constant companion, always there. But that’s okay. Because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I’m gonna leave you something, just so you remember. Fear can make companions of us all.”
Arrow Season 3 promo